Wouldn’t you love to go to work with salon like waves and not have to wake up extra early to curl your hair? I love to curl my hair to get Victoria’s Secret waves, but I often cringe at the thought of scorching them with a hot curling iron. I hate the dry split ends that come as a result of applying heat to the hair. So to get the sexy look without the damage, I decided to try something new.
Do this the night before:
- Wash and condition your hair.
- Towel dry your hair.
- Apply heat protection spray on damp hair.
- Comb out your hair.
- Blow dry it on MEDIUM heat or NO HEAT; you want it slightly damp, not completely dry.
- Section your hair into two pieces and follow the instructions in the video below.
- Now go to sleep (yay! beauty sleep!)
- The next morning, just take off the elastic bands and flip your hair upside down and shake off the curls.
- Flip your hair back and strike a pose (just kidding), apply hair wax to hair tips wherever needed.
- Hello beachy waves!
Keep in mind this only works on naturally straight or wavy hair, do not attempt with extremely curly hair.